Whether you and your pet visit us for routine preventive care or for a sudden illness, our state-of-the-art, in-house diagnostic equipment can address any concerns you might have about your pet’s health.
Our in-house equipment and capabilities include:
- Blood analyzer that can provide blood panel results in 20 minutes
- Fecal and urine analysis
- Ultrasound-guided cystocentesis for collecting uncontaminated urine samples
- Fine needle aspiration to biopsy unusual lumps or bumps on your pet’s body
- Ear and skin cytology to identify sources of infections on the skin
- Digital dental and whole body x-ray units
- Multi-probe ultrasound unit for high quality images
Having these diagnostic tools in-house means you get results in minutes instead of days, which is especially important when your pet is sick. We can diagnose the underlying problem quickly and provide a treatment plan the same day.
Please visit our Internal Medicine page to know which symptoms to look for in your pet.